Wednesday 17 August 2016

Open studio, A4 Fishslab fundraiser and A1 Exhibition at the Horsebridge; plus work in progress for the Skin open exhibition.

A normal busy summer taking part in Art events locally.

During my exhibition at the Fishslab (photos in my last post) I also had a piece of work in the Fishslab collective exhibition (second from last post) an exhibition of work done by the artists that run the Fishslab Gallery.

After that preparation for open studio weekend, also to finish completion of two A4 canvas's for the Fishslab fund raiser. Not to mention to take a piece down to the Horsebridge for their open A1 exhibition.

                                          open studios
                                          open studios
                                          New print for open studios


I am now working on two more conceptional pieces for the Skin exhibition that I hope will be selected for this show at the end of the month. Work in progress.

Then on to work on a piece (or two) for the Access 10 exhibition 'Passing Time' in mid September.

NEXT YEAR I WILL DO LESS !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment