Friday 16 February 2018

Silkscreen prints/work in progress

I am enjoying the luxury of working on a series of prints entirely for my own development and experimentation. Hopefully when finished I will have a series of 6-8 individual prints in different colour combinations that will hang together as a series or be part of an installation. I hope that they will hang along side the prints for Beyond Reality exhibition and Fishy Busness Expo.

Again rather bad photographs of work in progress. The colours are not good and all the prints need additional work done to them.

I am also formulating an interactive instalation to be part of the Satalite programme in the Whitstable Biennalle this June. ... and I am back to doing some more lino cuts of trees; again for an installation which will be work in progress for some time...


Unfinished prints 

No comments:

Post a Comment